Saturday 14 July 2012


Sunday 8th July 2012  Darwin to Coolalinga
Trip Meter Reading Start – 5800            Trip Meter Reading Finish – 5840
Total Km Travelled –  40km
Fuel Costs & Consumption Unleaded $1.53/L  65.90L  $101.29
Gas $101.9/L  63.26L  $64.46

Comments -  Luke Baker
Today I went to a relatives place and went shooting cans.
I shot a rifle and it threw me back on the ground; it caned.
I also shot a smaller gun and shot a can.
At night time I killed 10 cane toads with a pitch fork; there was blood and guts everywhere.

Comments – Dad and Mum
We left Darwin and decided to stay a night with Mark’s nephew Terry at Virginia, Coolalinga on 10 acres.  It was a chance for us to power up and for me to get stuck into preparing our tax returns (a refund from Julia is pending and should give us some money to have some extra fun; fingers crossed!).  The boys enjoyed shooting at a couple of empty cans with Terry...Luke’s first time with a gun (OMG); he thought it was awesome, so awesome he brought home every empty bullet shell as part of his next collection (in fact Luke now has a  bottle top collection; rock and shell collection; trashies and some other plastic dragon gimmick they are ripping parents off for).  Thank god for glad bags; I have managed to contain all separate collections into individual bags and save them being sucked up into the vacuum when I clean (only mum’s can sympathise with me here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment